Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Kittie! Perhaps an answer...

...to your rough ride dilema...

Motorcycle Seats by ButtyBuddy - Better than Motorcycle Seat Pads it's a ButtyBuddy

. 2000 Dyna Superglide . sigpic

• The words butt and buddy should not be used in the same sentence...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jimbo~~~~~~~~~~~~
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bofinn View Post
      The words butt and buddy should not be used in the same sentence...
      You know that! Lmao!
      Posted via BHO Mobile
      Ride free, my brother, my friend..
      Garry Gipson, 5/20/10
      Ride free Mr. Jimi!
      fresh asaphalt and cold beer forever. Rock star, 3/23/14
      sigpic

Comment

• Pay the peanut gallery no mind, pretty lady. This is a legit post, to a legit question!

. 2000 Dyna Superglide . sigpic

Comment

• If Ms Kittie really needs a place to sit....................

sigpic
          If I'd never felt the sunshine, hell I would not curse the rain
          If my feet could fit a railroad track, I guess I'd been a train

If you waste your time a-talkin' to the people who don't listen, to the things that you are sayin', who do you think's gonna hear. And if you should die explainin' how the things that they complain about, are things they could be changin', who do you think's gonna care?

Comment

• Seat size is a very important factor to my wife, i saw the seat buddy in a mag and told her i could put the stock seat back on and use one for her. ........ i realy wish she would just give me the silent treatment once in a while.
            The simplest purpose of a motorcycle is to propel man to new destinations.

Comment

I like a big ass comfy seat for myself, I would put the OL on less. If you want to act tough and ride a board around fine.

Comment

• Thank you Big D!! The SIZE of the seat isn't really my issue (I'm a tiny girl, I'm only 5' tall and 125 pounds). The CUSHION is my need. I have a custom rigid and we can run over a sidewalk crack and it feels like I got my ass beaten by the giant rock man in Neverending Story. (Okay, yeah, I just totally gave away my age...lol) Hopefully by fall I'll have my own and this bitch won't be riding bitch...I'll be riding solo with my Chrome Divas chapter!!!
                I am a cat transformed into a woman. I scratch. I purr. Sometimes I bite.

Comment

• TC is too funny lol

Comment

• Longer I've had this stock ultra seat the more broken in and comfortable it gets.Got caught in a lot of bad weather on the ride out to NE.Pennsylvania a couple of weeks ago and needed to make up time.Karen was staying comfortable for 225 miles stretches from one fuel stop to the next.

If you want to live in a society where everyone is equal,can't own guns,gets free medical care and is protected 24/7,I suggest you go to prison.

Comment

dam Big D I'm still concerned of your status with you know who? Have you went Gaga over a purty new face
                      sigpic

I LOVE TITTIES

REMBEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

Comment

• Originally posted by Slash View Post
                        Longer I've had this stock ultra seat the more broken in and comfortable it gets.Got caught in a lot of bad weather on the ride out to NE.Pennsylvania a couple of weeks ago and needed to make up time.Karen was staying comfortable for 225 miles stretches from one fuel stop to the next.
                        Ditto on the stock seat comfort. Mine is a 04 EGC with over 65k on it. Wife LOVES it and I have to admit feels good to me too.
                        Handle stress like a dog,
                        If you can't eat it or hump it,
                        piss on it and walk away.

Comment

Working...
                        X