Announcement

Collapse

Read Me First Before Posting on All Tips Forum!

All post on all Tips Forum can be replied but if you have a question please post your questions on different subjects in their proper forums
http://www.bikershangout.com/forums/...al_tech_forums
See more
See less

SE Pro Super Tuner Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE Pro Super Tuner Guide

Found a good guide to the Sceamin Eagle Pro Super Tuner. oddly enough from the UK.
    http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.c...une-sepst.html

I was suprized on how little info there is out there.
    The simplest purpose of a motorcycle is to propel man to new destinations.

• Yep. I used that same link when I bought mine. The HD manual on disc is pretty helpful, but I think it cost an extra $20 or something. The screenshots are nice.
    Question everything, but believe anything is possible.

Comment

I have a SERT. Manual is decent, came with it. You had to pay extra for the cable though. When I read it, I made notes, adjust this up for this, down for that. I don't know if the notes are with in rubber maid container I keep it in though.

For the cost I think they should make it with rubber sleave, like they do for some electrical meters. You are handling this thing for the most part on a concrete floor.

Comment

• Well for all the stressing I did over using the super tuner I did the smart tune and went for a test ride. no issues at all no popping on decell ran great,

Comment

• Originally posted by tcspannerwrench View Post
          Well for all the stressing I did over using the super tuner I did the smart tune and went for a test ride. no issues at all no popping on decell ran great,
          You got a ride in? In this weather??? Didn't that storm hit you? IT ended-up missing us by 100 miles, forecast was for 6" last night and more tonight, we got maybe 3 last night and now none tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by tcspannerwrench View Post
            Well for all the stressing I did over using the super tuner I did the smart tune and went for a test ride. no issues at all no popping on decell ran great,
            How long of a ride do you go on. I recall the first time I rode with mine it ran great until I got it good and hot, then I started getting decel popping. It leans out after it gets warm.
            Question everything, but believe anything is possible.

Comment

• I was out for an hour I know that ain't real long. Will have to wait for the next thaw to try again

Comment

• Originally posted by 05Glide View Post
                You got a ride in? In this weather??? Didn't that storm hit you? IT ended-up missing us by 100 miles, forecast was for 6" last night and more tonight, we got maybe 3 last night and now none tonight.
                Saturday was nice we paid for it today though

Comment

Working...
                X