Clear All

• OK, got me.....

Ya bitch
    sigpic

Comment

• sigpic
      If I'd never felt the sunshine, hell I would not curse the rain
      If my feet could fit a railroad track, I guess I'd been a train

If you waste your time a-talkin' to the people who don't listen, to the things that you are sayin', who do you think's gonna hear. And if you should die explainin' how the things that they complain about, are things they could be changin', who do you think's gonna care?

Comment

• That is the coolest smilie I've seen in a while.
        '08 Ultra
        '02 FXDX

Comment

• Fueled by Southern Comfort and holiday disputes, I worked on my Guide to Alaska. Going to be one part guide, one part story with amusing anecdotes. Hopefully will be done before my next trip.

But the real money maker, will be the tell all uncut edition. With telltale wisdom, so you know, if your travelling companion says to you, they will be smiling from there ashes, while you are getting fucked in the ass in prison for killing them, you probably should have planned a shorter trip.
          Last edited by Berserker; 12-26-2010, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Karen is going for surgery on her ankle end of the month. Take junk out. If it was easy, everyone would go to the Arctic Circle.

Comment

• Wish her the best for me.
              sigpic

Comment

• I will on days, she is talking to me.

Comment

• Washed the bike for atleast the third time at a car wash last night, and then three hand washes today. Looks sorta ok at a distance, atleast it is blue now. But I don't know if the metal and crevices will ever be clean.

Went with Dawn on the last hand wash. Probably should have started there. Past the point of worrying about stripping wax.

Comment

Working...
                  X