Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snuffy View Post
    So why wait, ya cheap MF
    Never know who might show up on the net.
    Question everything, but believe anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bofinn View Post
      I'm not sure you have enough days to really hit all of Colorado. Maybe 1/2 of it....
      So. They don't go, they see none off it. That been my motto.

You'll never see all of anything. Hopefully in your travels you come across a place you like and want to see more of.

Though that guy who road a Harley around the world said, "Life is to short, to ride the same road twice."

Comment

• Well this one didn't end up happening....

Got my wife up for the trip,was good to go till a bunch of crap came up that's costing me money.Weird Summer,been a lot of stuff to take care of.

Really appreciate all the great info y'all provided,we'll still get there another time.

When we can go I think we'll ride around the N.E part of Co than head North and hit the Black Hills on the way home or might do it counter clockwise depending on the time we leave.

After Church tomorrow gonna ride West,we'll do an overnighter someplace and ride back Labor Day,too nice out there not to do something.

If you want to live in a society where everyone is equal,can't own guns,gets free medical care and is protected 24/7,I suggest you go to prison.

Comment

screw Vail [to many yuppies] Steamboat Springs on the Western slope. Naturally heated swimming pool, hot springs all over and great views. A trip over Rabbit Ears pass is fanstastic also.
          sigpic

I LOVE TITTIES

REMBEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

Comment

• Originally posted by Snuffy View Post
            screw Vail [to many yuppies] Steamboat Springs on the Western slope. Naturally heated swimming pool, hot springs all over and great views. A trip over Rabbit Ears pass is fanstastic also.
            Steamboat rocks. I Used to ski the back country there and mountain bike in the summer. Fuggin awesome. Still go there every March for spring skiing, but nowadays I ski in bounds. Vail is actually pretty cool if you're not trying to hang out with the rich folks. Good local bars, great ice climbing good whitewater, and the scenery is phenomenal. You just need to know where to go.
            Question everything, but believe anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Slash View Post
              What I was wondering Dan is what route did you and Big Tom take getting out there & back ?
              Just saw this, Slash. We took I80 to I76 then cut south to Colorado Springs on State 71 when he hit Brush.
              '08 Ultra
              '02 FXDX

Comment

• Thanks Dan,maybe next Summer....Like I said not doing much this weekend,rode out to Savanna today and bummed around a bit,Poppy's was as full of bikes as I've ever seen it,we're spending the night at a place down the road and dropped in after the crowd thinned out a bit to watch the band playing there for a while....Last weekend we rode all around the Darlington/Plattville Wis..area,man we saw a record number of Amish buggys on Sunday....getting some wind,just not out West as planned.

If you want to live in a society where everyone is equal,can't own guns,gets free medical care and is protected 24/7,I suggest you go to prison.

Comment

I get a big kick out of seeing the Amish kids cruising down the road on roller blades in their Amish garb.
                  '08 Ultra
                  '02 FXDX

Comment

Working...
                  X