Well here I go again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well here I go again

image_23380.jpgimage_23378.jpgimage_23378.jpgimage_23377.jpgimage_23376.jpg Some may remember the frame off I did on my 74 Electra Glide back in 08. Well I have a brother that lives in FL. A couple years ago he bought a 1991 FLHP Electra Glide from someone that got it at auction. After riding it for a year he decided to do a repaint (and boy did it need it). Well he isn't and MC mech (not even close on a Harley) all he's ever had until now is rice burners. So here are some pics of what he brought to me. To his credit the spent a good bit of $$$$ on parts and bought a lift to leave with me so I can't complain at all. I'll try to remember to take more pics as we go along and finish it up. Tins are at the painters now.
    Last edited by LB; 12-16-2016, 11:01 AM.
    Ride Free MrJimi !!!!

I'd rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than stand with the world and be judged by God !!!

U S Army 1978 - 1992
    Gulf War Vet
    BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

2 Timothy 2:15

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, righty dividing the word of truth.

sigpic

• Task List So Far

new tires, brakes, brake lines, fuel lines, rear rotor, cleaning up the butchered wiring, day maker 7 headlight, had to replace rear caliper bracket because the last owner used hex head bolts to mount rear rotor which of course dug a grove into the bracket almost cutting it in half. Engine & trans were redone just last year so not messing with those. Putting tins back on once paint is complete. And I'm sure I'm forgetting something, don't have my list in front of me right now. Oh yea, wheel bearings and seals front and rear. New stereo and speakers to replace the old police radio.
    Last edited by LB; 11-17-2016, 07:40 AM.
    Ride Free MrJimi !!!!

I'd rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than stand with the world and be judged by God !!!

U S Army 1978 - 1992
    Gulf War Vet

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, righty dividing the word of truth.

sigpic

Comment

• Fun
      sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, I enjoy this kind of stuff just not able to do it like I use to thought.
        Ride Free MrJimi !!!!

U S Army 1978 - 1992
        Gulf War Vet

sigpic

Comment

• image_23381.jpgimage_23382.jpgimage_23381.jpgimage_23381.jpgimage_23382.jpg looks like I'm going backwards lol getting ready to pressure wash the frame and clean off all the years of road grime.
          Last edited by LB; 12-16-2016, 11:01 AM.
          Ride Free MrJimi !!!!

U S Army 1978 - 1992
          Gulf War Vet

sigpic

Comment

• Well got it all torn down, cleaned and ready for paint, check frame and reassemble. roger08.JPGroger09.JPGroger10.JPGroger11.JPG
            Ride Free MrJimi !!!!

U S Army 1978 - 1992
            Gulf War Vet

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X