Nightster Oil 2016 Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightster Oil 2016 Edition

Just saw on one of the many Harley related Facebook pages. Someone was complaining that the dealership told them not to mix coolant types/brands. Of course the only recommend brand is HD LoL I love it.

Another post was asking who pays to have their bike detailed and how much. One guy claimed to pay almost $300 but he justified it by say they did a better job at it than he could have. Now that I believe.

Maybe I spend way too much time on Facebook.
    The simplest purpose of a motorcycle is to propel man to new destinations.

• What's this detailing you speak of? I just hose mine down and wipe off the bugs...... I have a whole winter to worry about "detailing".......
    ride safe, stoney.

sigpic

"some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down the stairs..."

Comment

• Someone was telling me that the stealership around here charges 300 bucks for an oil change. Crazy!

Comment

the only water my bike has seen is the rain...don't get me wrong I do wipe down my bike and at times and use a waterless spray to get the tuff stuff off (roadkill)...other than that fuck it..................yes my bike has that nice patina with a touch of Oregon rust...kinda like me.
        sigpic

THERE IS NO MAN MORE FREE THAN THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF HIM.

BEING A BIKER IS A WAY OF LIFE, NOT MERELY A LIFESTYLE BASED AROUND A PARTICULAR TYPE OF VEHICLE.

Comment

• Some folks have checking accounts far bigger than their brains.
          Question everything, but believe anything is possible.

Comment

• Well do I have a deal for those folks, on sale right now.....
            Attached Files
            Ride Free MrJimi !!!!

I'd rather stand with God and be judged by the world, than stand with the world and be judged by God !!!

U S Army 1978 - 1992
            Gulf War Vet
            BIBLE = Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth

2 Timothy 2:15

Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, righty dividing the word of truth.

sigpic

Comment

• Can I get a six pack of that Winter Air ?

Comment

Originally posted by LB View Post
                Well do I have a deal for those folks, on sale right now.....
                cracked me up man...funny
                sigpic

THERE IS NO MAN MORE FREE THAN THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF HIM.

BEING A BIKER IS A WAY OF LIFE, NOT MERELY A LIFESTYLE BASED AROUND A PARTICULAR TYPE OF VEHICLE.

Comment

• I use this stuff... in all holes.

. 2000 Dyna Superglide . sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Big D View Post
                    I use this stuff... in all holes.

Dammit D, I fuckin' near shit myself!!
                    ride safe, stoney.

sigpic

"some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down the stairs..."

Comment

Working...
                    X