No announcement yet.

New CVO Ultra color

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shit a nice aftermarket 95" on his bike would do him, with some custom paint and a few doodads, alot cheaper.

Comment

I agree with Dan, that SE factory bike would hold better value then a custom. But you also got to factor the lose, a new bike has when you drive it off the lot. The lose you would take on it the 1st year, could probably paint and build up his existing bike. Running the #s through bowels, though.

Comment

• I want to see what the rest of the year's custom colors are for the Ultra Limited.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jimbo~~~~~~~~~~~~
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bofinn View Post
          I want to see what the rest of the year's custom colors are for the Ultra Limited.
          Go talk to a custom paint shop. The money the CVO would depreciate in one year, would more then cover custom paint. Probably more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berserker View Post
            Shit a nice aftermarket 95" on his bike would do him, with some custom paint and a few doodads, alot cheaper.
            Ya know, you're right.

95" gear drive $3,000, performance matching the 103"
            Stiffer frame $400, tops.
            New paint - $3,000 He don't touch it and better than anything the factory has - one of a kind.

$6,400- one of a kind, lot less than the difference between his bike and a new one. He could paint it yellow with an orange beak on the bat wing. Little rubber bumps on the tank and orange feet on the back of the bags.

The only thing he can't have is ABS.
            sigpic

Comment

• Anyone know the custom colors schemes for the rest of this year?
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jimbo~~~~~~~~~~~~
              sigpic

Comment

Well its from the factory so its not really custom, but ah no.

Comment

• Saw a Couple of Beautiful CVO's at Daytona yesterday .. But at that price rather do my own thing as many others already stated.. They even had a SE Sporty for 16K..

2012 Victory Cross Country Stage1/Victory KingPin Stage2

Comment

Working...
                  X