SOA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOA

Ugh, ok when Sons of Anarchy first came on I was guilty of poking the bear saying things like “if a one percenter don’t like me wearing a shirt from a fictional club he has the problem not me” but at the same time I was careful not to push it by buying the hoodies and t-shirts that resemble a three patch club. Now I still believe a t-shirt won’t get you in much trouble (maybe some ribbing and a little ridicule) but Thursday night I saw something that blew me away. A friend of mine who I haven’t seen in a few years was at the Texas Roadhouse bike night we talked for a little bit and he said “hey I got some new ink” and pulled up his shirt. Low and behold was a side piece that ran from his armpit to his belt of the SOA reaper complete with the Anarchy crystal ball and M-16 sickle. I honestly didn’t know what to say, I thought “Oh you poor somBitch”. I thought about warning him but in my mind the damage is done making him worry about something that may or may not happen seamed pointless.
    Thoughts?
    The simplest purpose of a motorcycle is to propel man to new destinations.

• Does he have the rockers tattooed on as well? The reaper by itself would be a decent tat, but I think he's asking for trouble if he included the rockers in his tat.
    ride safe, stoney.

sigpic

"some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down the stairs..."

Comment

I agree with Stoney and most would laugh it off. but any rockers and there could be problems. similar thing that happened to the band Black Label Society with there rockers and logo...
      I have to add that a young biker I know was fly'n the "BLS colors" when I met him... as friendly advice, I told him to "ditch that BLS shit on his back... there are many clubs that would be offended by it". the next time I ran into him the BLS stuff was gone. that was 6 years ago...he is a good biker and a friend today.
      Last edited by Rippin; 05-09-2015, 08:35 AM. Reason: adding
      sigpic

THERE IS NO MAN MORE FREE THAN THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF HIM.

BEING A BIKER IS A WAY OF LIFE, NOT MERELY A LIFESTYLE BASED AROUND A PARTICULAR TYPE OF VEHICLE.

Comment

• If you are not....then don't pretend to be. That comes with a real shitty health care plan.

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee jim View Post
          If you are not....then don't pretend to be. That comes with a real shitty health care plan.
          so true...
          sigpic

THERE IS NO MAN MORE FREE THAN THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF HIM.

BEING A BIKER IS A WAY OF LIFE, NOT MERELY A LIFESTYLE BASED AROUND A PARTICULAR TYPE OF VEHICLE.

Comment

Working...
          X