Never Delivered Bought on Yahoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never Delivered Bought on Yahoo

Bought the bike on Yahoo while I was in Afghanistan. Owner held it for me and then never delivered when I got back and doe not return email or phone calls.
    Attached Files

• Hunt the fucker down..... he better have the scoot or the cash ready.
    ride safe, stoney.

sigpic

"some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down the stairs..."

Comment

Originally posted by Stoney View Post
      Hunt the fucker down..... he better have the scoot or the cash ready.
      Indeed but make sure the guy in the pic and the bike are actually the right ones, could have been lifted pics etc. and the guy with the bike might not be at fault or even know a thing about it.
      Could have been some bastard in Nigeria or China pulling a scam, sorry to say you may never find them.
      But if'n ya do find 'em it's boot dance time!
      Electraglide Roadtripper
      Twizzle, twazzle, twozzle, twome; time for this one to come home.

Comment

That fuck'n really sucks man. I don't like seeing people get'n took... if ya do find him...stomp the living shit outta him!
        sigpic

THERE IS NO MAN MORE FREE THAN THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF HIM.

BEING A BIKER IS A WAY OF LIFE, NOT MERELY A LIFESTYLE BASED AROUND A PARTICULAR TYPE OF VEHICLE.

Comment

• That sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Y2K View Post
            Indeed but make sure the guy in the pic and the bike are actually the right ones, could have been lifted pics etc. and the guy with the bike might not be at fault or even know a thing about it.
            I'm guessing this is the case, happens a lot. Not necessarily a write off though, if there's a cell phone number and/or email address law enforcement may be able to track him down. Payment had to be sent somewhere so there's a trail to be followed.
            Question everything, but believe anything is possible.

Comment

• How exactly did you pay him for it? And what other info about him do you have? There's gotta be a way to find out if he exist and where he lives, how long ago did the transaction happen? When's the last time you heard from him? Maybe he got sick or could have ended up in jail, if it was my money I'd go right to where he told you he lived.

Comment

Working...
              X