Kid Rock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Rock

Just found out Kid Rock is having a New Years Eve Jam here in Louisville Kentucky. I am going to try and get tickets but every time I try to get Kid Rock tickets they sell out at once. I have two different presale options I am going to try. it kills me how does the average Joe get these tickets. scalpers must have a trick they use.
    The simplest purpose of a motorcycle is to propel man to new destinations.

• Originally posted by tcspannerwrench View Post
    Just found out Kid Rock is having a New Years Eve Jam here in Louisville Kentucky. I am going to try and get tickets but every time I try to get Kid Rock tickets they sell out at once. I have two different presale options I am going to try. it kills me how does the average Joe get these tickets. scalpers must have a trick they use.
    Grab a sleeping bag and head to the box office!
    sigpic

God created orgasms so women could moan even when they are happy.

If grasshoppers carried .45's, the birds wouldnt fuck with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSB_77_XL View Post
      Grab a sleeping bag and head to the box office!
      I haven't done that but my fear would be I sit out in the weather for a day or to and some computer geek wakes up in his warm bed, logs on and buys up all the tickets before I even get to the ticket window. (yes I know i'm whining) there has to be a trick to getting good tickets without paying an arm and leg to scalpers.

Comment

• Hire a geek to hack the online ticket agent

Comment

• Well I was able to get a presale code and got my tickets today! Still I have to wonder how many are available for regular sales tomorrow

Comment

Working...
          X