No announcement yet.

New to me car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a couple days off for a change this weekend so I spent a little quality time in the garage with my new baby. I installed my new SLP SS grille and got a short break in the weather so got some new pictures. Got my LS1 license plate bracket on and my obligatory H-D window sticker on in silver to match the car.

Electraglide Roadtripper
    Twizzle, twazzle, twozzle, twome; time for this one to come home.

Comment

New projector headlights and euro tail lights are on the way!
      I can't wait to get these installed and change up the look of the car some more, should go great with the new SLP SS grille I just put in.
      My Z06 Vette LS6 heads came today too,Summer is going to be fun this next year.

Electraglide Roadtripper

Comment

sigpic

THERE IS NO MAN MORE FREE THAN THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF HIM.

BEING A BIKER IS A WAY OF LIFE, NOT MERELY A LIFESTYLE BASED AROUND A PARTICULAR TYPE OF VEHICLE.

Comment

Before and after's doing up my silver and black theme.
          My Harley needs a new paint job, might do it up to match. lol
          Having some fun in the garage while the weather sucks.

The grille

The ass end, chrome and black H-D window sticker and LS1 5.7 license plate bracket.

Adding black CAMARO lettering to the Berger panel.

Electraglide Roadtripper

Comment

She sure looks different now.

Electraglide Roadtripper

Comment

• Nice upgrades, Dean!

2008 Super Glide Custom (FXDC)

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                Nice upgrades, Dean!
                Thanks,having fun with it,cant wait for Summer and the motor work.
                Electraglide Roadtripper

Comment

• Basically new motors for the SS and the bike! You're gonna be stylin'!!!

2008 Super Glide Custom (FXDC)

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                    Basically new motors for the SS and the bike! You're gonna be stylin'!!!
                    All new in the bike,just a cam ,head and exhaust upgrade with a tune on the car but yeah.
                    Been a long time since I had a really fast car,Winter can't go by fast enough!
                    Electraglide Roadtripper

Comment

Well I picked up some suspension upgrade goodies for a song on Craigslist and eBay,the torque arm lists for $269.95,the crossmember lists for $259.95,
                      the panhard rod for $129.95 the driveline loop for $115 and the shock tower brace is $79.95. Total of $854.80 worth of parts for $274.70 so I'm a happy camper.
                      The rest of the suspension package I'm doing not counting labor is about another $1500 ,I'll probably have to buy the rest new but I'll keep looking.
                      Playing with cars is as bad as Harleys. lol

Electraglide Roadtripper

Comment

Working...
                      X