Winter vacations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter vacations

My wife and I are driving down to Puerto Vallarta for a couple of months. Anyone else got a winter getaway planned?

• I wish........ I'm headed to Texas in the spring, but I'll be stuck in the snow until then. Have a great trip!!
    ride safe, stoney.

sigpic

"some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push 'em down the stairs..."

Comment

I'm getting an unwanted Winter vacation at home, Snowpocalypse 2017 has cost me 4 days of work this week.
      I used up my last two vacation days rolled over from 2016 so now I go unpaid or use my 2017 vacation days which I want to save for an actual vacation.
      Had a couple of job changes in 2015 / 2016 so I haven't had a real vacation in 3 years. Want to adopt me so I can come along? lol
      Electraglide Roadtripper
      Twizzle, twazzle, twozzle, twome; time for this one to come home.

Comment

Originally posted by Y2K View Post
        I'm getting an unwanted Winter vacation at home, Snowpocalypse 2017 has cost me 4 days of work this week.
        I used up my last two vacation days rolled over from 2016 so now I go unpaid or use my 2017 vacation days which I want to save for an actual vacation.
        Had a couple of job changes in 2015 / 2016 so I haven't had a real vacation in 3 years. Want to adopt me so I can come along? lol
        the fuck'n frozen tundra man...we have about 3 inches of ice to deal with...time to get on the spiked tires... me too Dean, vacation without pay...
        sigpic

THERE IS NO MAN MORE FREE THAN THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF HIM.

BEING A BIKER IS A WAY OF LIFE, NOT MERELY A LIFESTYLE BASED AROUND A PARTICULAR TYPE OF VEHICLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rippin View Post

the fuck'n frozen tundra man...we have about 3 inches of ice to deal with...time to get on the spiked tires... me too Dean, vacation without pay...
          They're sending me up the gorge to Hermiston this week I guess,motel for a few days. It's cold as fuck out there but at least I get to work.
          Electraglide Roadtripper

Comment

They're sending me up the gorge to Hermiston this week I guess,motel for a few days. It's cold as fuck out there but at least I get to work.
            be careful man...some serious ice and snow through the gorge.
            sigpic

THERE IS NO MAN MORE FREE THAN THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT SOCIETY THINKS OF HIM.

BEING A BIKER IS A WAY OF LIFE, NOT MERELY A LIFESTYLE BASED AROUND A PARTICULAR TYPE OF VEHICLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rippin View Post

be careful man...some serious ice and snow through the gorge.
              Well I was up there all last week and again Mon. & Tue. this week but we are done. I couldn't tell you how many wrecks and spinouts I saw it was crazy. Had a few close calls in the truck but made it home safe.

Electraglide Roadtripper

Comment

• Auditioning for Ice Road Truckers Dean?
                sigpicaka Suzie

Comment

Well I was up there all last week and again Mon. & Tue. this week but we are done. I couldn't tell you how many wrecks and spinouts I saw it was crazy. Had a few close calls in the truck but made it home safe.

glad to hear you are home safe my brother
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X